Sunday 2 June 2013

Gigs, gigs, gigs

I have a rather busy schedule planned, music-wise...

June 26th- Dublin Castle. I will be on at 10:30pm and will be playing until about 11:15pm and will be joined by Emma Stevens, Steve Rich and The Hills and others- you can buy tickets for the event here. Please note this is an over 18 event!

June 30th- InSpiral Lounge. After missing months and months of the open mics I will be returning in high spirits and try to attend the weekly sessions.

July 4th- Clissold Arms. I will be playing a short set at their open mic night, free entry and great food.

July 20th- Porters' Lodge. I will be playing in the interval of their ladies' darts championships! I don't have any information on timings unfortunately though.

October 20th- Clissold Arms. I will be hosting and headlining a charity event in aid of JDRF. Other bands on the bill include Brick Lizard, WhadABeast (though they are soon to change their name) and Graeme Miller.

That's all for now, I am going to fill in the spaces soon though with as much performance as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment