Wednesday 29 May 2013

Harrroooo

It's been a while since I have showed my face to the blog-o-sphere with my previous blog, boysboysboyswinkwinknudgenudgeoohlaladoopdeedooodumb, (now dead and deleted) being far too embarrassing. The situation has been rather like when you see someone after getting unnecessarily hyper the night before and say some things you maybe shouldn't say eg. "I fart raisins out of my vagina" or something equally horrendous. You know? The next day's just kind of awkward. So yeah. Rest assured that my 13 year old self, who believed that she had an unrivaled knowledge of all things male now Rests In Peace. Moving on.

I've essentially started this blog in the hope that it will get my music more exposure (that's the real, underlying reason) and in order to entertain, update and communicate more effectively with my friends and fans! (That's what I'll tell people who ask...) You know, I never know what to do with full stops and brackets. I guess the bracket kind of makes a pocket universe where the sentence is its own entity and should therefore have punctuation in its own right..........

HANNAH, YOU'RE MEANT TO BE BLOGGING ABOUT MUSIC! HOW WILL ANYONE EVER HEAR YOU IF YOU MAKE STUPID JOKES THAT AREN'T EVEN ALL THAT FUNNY. THIS JOKE ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC AND THIS KIND OF THING HAS BEEN DONE WAY TOO MANY TIMES.. SHUT UP SHUT UP DAMN YOU.

Oh. I've just been informed by some know-it-all arse that the full-stop goes outside the brackets. No pocket universe then. Sigh.

Oh yeah, music! So er yeah, there's this write-up on the \Dublin Castle website. (I sort of happen to be headlining there in oooh under a month- 26th of June to be precise?)

"detuned guitar strummed and bashed by Hannah then in comes a punky indie backing band which I didn't expect...in fact the band almost get Sabs like ...a blend of folkish femme singer songer and alt rock/pop that works well.  Good crunching sound and she sits on top of it all nonchalantly."

Let's see if you agree with them. Kapaow. I thought it was a really nice thing to say, personally. 
While I'm giving links out, I might as well post the link to where you can buy my debut, 6 track EP.... ZING and my facebook: MOOOO

Love you lots internet! May you find your Emma Watsons and RDJs and of course KITTEHS. 

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment